No Products in the Cart
1) Life is what you make of it. So make it count!
2) Build on Failure. Use it as a stepping stone.
"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, any of your time, or any of your space." — Johnny Cash // Once you gain all the experience and knowledge you can from the experience, let it go and accept it as part of your story.
3) "The strongest people find the courage and caring to help others, even if they are going through their own storm." -Roy T. Bennett
We rise by lifting others.
4) "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." -Oprah
5) "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -C.S. Lewis