Fair Trade Kantha Connection Bracelets
Made from repurposed Indian Kantha textiles, these bracelets are tokens of inspiration! Each color stands for a different personal quality or value: choose a quality that matters to you and make a promise to embody it each and every day. Bracelets are topped with plated charms and a tiny tassel. Bracelets are made with bands that stretch to fit most wrist sizes. Beads are about 6mm each. Made by women artisans in India who work as part of a fair trade initiative.
- Colorful Kantha bracelets
- Made of wood beads and repurposed textiles
- Beads measure about 6mm each
- Bracelet stretches to fit most wrist sizes
- Choose from eight different colors
- Fair trade, made in India
Handcrafted: artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Made from upcycled materials
Fair trade product