Story of the Night Wakami Bracelet Set, Fair Trade
This set of dark bracelets captures all the beauty of the night sky. With seven bracelets in all, each displays different beads, charms, and knot styles to tell a story of the moon and stars. Bracelets are hand-woven by women in Guatemala as part of a larger social enterprise, one that provides a livelihood and generates income for the artisans and their communities.
Bracelets are made of waxed polyester thread, silver coated brass beads and Zamak metal buttons. Bracelets are adjustable and will fit most wrist sizes. Large sunburst bead is .625 inches in diameter.
- Story of the Night bracelet set
- Includes 7 bracelets total
- Hand woven waxed polyester cord
- Silver coated brass beads and Zamak buttons
- Bracelets are adjustable, fit most wrist sizes
- Fair trade, ethically made
- Hand woven in Guatemala
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.