Wakami Bead and Leather Wrap Bracelets, Fair Trade
This leather and bead wrap bracelet is inspired by a dream, a dream that all children everywhere one day have access to food, shelter, and education. When you purchase this bracelet, you help make that dream happen. It is hand-woven by women in Guatemala as part of a larger social enterprise, one that provides a livelihood and generates income for the artisans and their communities.
Bracelet is available in two bead colors! Choose from midnight or multicolor. In addition to glass beads, bracelet has stamped metal beads throughout. Bracelet is 21 inches long and 0.125 inches wide. Made with a button and loop closure.
- Fair trade beaded wrap bracelet
- Made of leather, waxed synthetic thread, glass and metal beads
- Bracelet measures 21 inches long total
- Band is 0.125 inches wide
- Button and loop closure
- Choose from two different colors
- Fair trade, made in Guatemala
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.